We are pleased to announce that on Friday evening (4/30/2010) CMS will be rolling out some beneficial updates to your iRecruit account. Please click here if you have any questions.
The updates include the following:
- The Education Section that includes the line “Please explain your educational background with details on years attended, degrees earned, and Course of study” will now be editable.
- Administrators will be able to Delete Comments made on the Applicant Summary page under history.
- Under the Applicant Summary page selecting “Comment Only” under history will not change the status of the applicant.
- Applicant Search Results page will now include a hyperlink of the applicant’s email address.
- Applicant Correspondence will now list: Applicant ID, Requisition, Name, and Email Address of the selected applicants you are corresponding with on the Select Package page.
We do not expect any downtime during this minor update.