We are pleased to announce that on Sunday evening (3/28/2010) CMS will be rolling out some beneficial updates to your iRecruit account. Please click here if you have any questions.
- The Application View now has all questions listed v.s. only those answered by the applicant.
- The Social Insurance Number (SIN#) option as a question has been added for Canadian applicants.
- Added an Export Report Data to Excel. This export report includes the following information: OrgID, ApplicationID, Requisition ID, Job ID, Application Date, Applicant Status, Job Title, EEO Code, Gender, Ethnicity, Veteran Status, Disabled, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Address, City, State (Province), Zip (Postal code), Country and Referral Source.
- There is a Calendar Link on the Applicant Summary page that will aid scheduling in Outlook or other default Calendar application.
- The Application Status page will list ALL applicants for a Hiring Manager instead of being limited to two weeks. It is still limited by date for Administrators who can see all applicants and the list would be large. The date-range selection has been moved to the top of that page.
- The Requisitions section is now segregated to Active and Non-Active listings for easier maintenance.