We are pleased to announce that on Sunday evening (2/21/2010) CMS will be rolling out some beneficial updates to your iRecruit account. Please click here if you have any questions.
The updates include the following:
- Split Requisitions and JobID to multiples per Applicant. Manage how your applicants apply for multiple positions at once.
- Individualize the history for each application. When applicants apply to multiple positions you can now create and manage a unique history for each “application”.
- View the applications in a single view versus multiple.
- Limit Status list by date restriction. Manage the applicant status page by date.
- Limit requisition ownership on userid for search and status list.
- Added Ownership selection for requisitions for administrators.
- Requisition process flow for additions and deletes.
- Created a new correspondence section with attachments.
- Update EEO and ALL report preparation, for quicker response times.
- DataManager update to include Reqs and Jobs (Recruiter and Onboard changed).
- Login timeout period can be set.
- Update to the look and feel of the Dashboard.
- Applicants restricted to using numbers in numeric fields.